View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 09:46 AM   #89
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Grimm woke up by the sound of someone knocking on the door to his room. Who could it be at this late hour? He slowly walked over to the door and opened it. He got terrifyed as he saw Cree laying on the floor. She was hurt and he could see blood at the floor beside her. "Cree? CREE! Wake up!" he said, he got more and more frightened. "I'm sorry." Cree quickly whispered with effort. Grimm fell down on his knees and held her head up. She had faded again.

What to do now?! Don'y get paniced!! Grimm lifted her up and carried her. He looked around himself to find her room. A hobbit passed him by and he asked her "Excuse me, do you know this young Lady? Do you know where her room is?" The hobbit nodded and said "Over there." Grimm said a short 'thank you' and ran to Cree's room. He placed her on her bed and he sat down in a chair trying to think about what he should do now. Water! She must have water. He got her a glas of water and tried to wake Cree. "Cree? Cree, wake up." He got worried as she didn't answer.

Then she suddenly began to move and she mumbled "No! It wasn't my fault!" She opened her eyes and looked at Grimm. Grimm tried to force himself to a smile.