View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 06:06 AM   #283
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Agh. What I meant was that because Sally wasn't an obvious Seer, the wolves must have had some reason to pick her over other possible Seers.
But that would be rather a feeble one, wouldn't it? And as I pointed out yesterDay, according to your theory, you yourself should have been the one picked, not Sally. You *voted* me, after all.

Quote:
(It is also possible, of course, that they weren't going after the Seer at all - though that would be a weird thing to do - or that their reason for picking Sally was something else.)
Like what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Also, Nerwen's conviction that the ongoing suspicion of her is result of evil manipulation is, while understandable, also a bit too harsh to my taste. How can you know, as an innocent?
Well, we *are" playing *Werewolf*, Greenie. I mean, evil manipulation it's what wolves are *supposed* to do, right? And as matter of face, though, I didn't say I *knew* this. To quote myself–
Quote:
Or we could even be in one of those ill-fated madhouse villages where everyone slaughters each other with only minimal and subtle lupine encouragement. This does happen.