View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 10:48 AM   #4
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Do you take signups already? If you do please count me in!

I really like the Beast Hunter idea. I agree it would require a larger village, but then, I'm guessing we'll have a lot of people with empty calendars over the summer

The nightmare wolf sounds interesting too - although the obvious question is whether s/he can haunt the same person multiple Nights in a row. I'm imagining a scenario where the dead wolf has figured out who the Seer is and proceeds to block all further Seer dreams for the entirety of the game. Also do all dead wolves become individual nightmare wolves, or is there only one nightmare wolf pack? (Additionally interesting game dynamics-wise is the possibility of ordos "revealing" that they were targeted by a nightmare wolf, thus giving the village known innocents - or prompting fake nightmare reveals and a massive headache for all concerned )
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote