View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 05:43 PM   #277
Lhundulinwen
Wight

Lhundulinwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lhundulinwen Send a message via MSN to Lhundulinwen Send a message via Yahoo to Lhundulinwen
White Tree

Ahhh, y'all are just so cute! No, I'm not gay/stalker/etc, its just that BDer's are beautiful people! lol, here's my story.
The person who introduced me to the BD is a casual poster, Princess of Mordor last time I checked. We go to school together, but last Sunday, she graduated from high school. I was proud of myself; I waited to cry until I was in the parking lot. She's my best friend, and I love her so much. And she's going to college out of state. Where at you ask? Where else! Texas! Anyway, she and I are going to see Van Halsing (sp?) tomorrow, and she's going to sleepover with me. I'm so sad to see her go, but you know what she gave me for a parting gift? A necklace with a mini-sword on it!! Her words on the card -and I quote- ""May it be a light in dark places" and may it give you the strength and courage it bestowed upon me when I needed it most." I'm going to go cry a little now...

I hope all of you find a LOTR nut to be best friends with too. It took me awhile, after all I live in Arkansas, but trust me, there are people like us out there!