View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 07:27 PM   #25
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I see I'm going to have to be a bit clearer about this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod God LMP
*Regarding player etiquette: Accusations and suspicions are what the game of werewolf is all about, and that's why we play. This sometimes includes insults which must be considered as 'all in fun' (using appropriate 'smilies' helps to show that it's all in fun); however, there are limits that must not be crossed: if your gameplaying insults are beyond the pale (you're going to have to accept the moderator's judgment on this), you will be considered to have gone overboard. Therefore, anyone going overboard will get a PM from the moderator with a warning to use better etiquette. Any player that "goes overboard" a second time, will be summarily removed from the game with no death narrative. As one of the Wise once said: "It's only a game - don't be offended, but it's only a game - don't be offensive."
I stand by my "husband" on this matter... perhaps his initial accusations against Loki were not strictly logical, but they had no malice outside of the usual game dynamics. Loki, you seem determined to respond with personal insults and a highly belittling tone of voice in all your posts. I've got my eye on you, and not for lycanthropy or wizardry -- for garden variety bad sportsmanship. The fact remains that you DID post early in your eagerness to get the first post in, and the fact that Nogrod used this against you does not make him deserving of your rather hyperbolic rants. I find it really rather amusing that you were overeager enough to post early but then reacted to Nogrod by railing about your RL situation -- a mere hour later! -- saying how you have a life outside this board. Well, my goodness, I have a life too and that's why I wasn't able to post till about 50 minutes after the start time. You couldn't wait that long to post in "some silly internet game," eh? Sorry, but I'm not impressed by your antics so far.