View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 06:53 AM   #72
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen
But for the innocents, we'd want to have all gifteds and wolves who know each other: regular Werewolf dynamics. So it would serve us best to have the Wizards done with, even the GW so long as he has given out all gifts.
This was more or less my line of thought when I first said we needed to find one (preferably the Evil) wizard. One can't die without the other also doing so, and finding either one may help speed up when their simultaneous(sp?) deaths occur, thus leaving us with less werewolves to deal with.

Saucepan, you are basically thinking along the same lines that I was. At least saying that wizards would choose someone who is unlikely to be lynched early and either unlikely to be dreamed of or unlikely to be killed by werewolves.

Which is, ironically, saying that we should be looking for those of less 'ww repute'. Not a pleasant thing to be accusing people of. In fact, I'm entirely offended that I am even considered on you list. ( )

But alas, I really must get back to my stable handing... Which means a vote. Let's see what I can rummage together.

Here:

++Thinlómien

since she comes last aphabetically in the 'list' I made up earlier.