View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 11:06 AM   #99
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I must agree with Phantom. I jut can't see any reason of the EW picking up her/his wolves from the stack of Spm, Spawn, Ang etc.. That would be very risky indeed. A wise EW would pick her/his chances differently. And we shall see these dynamics unfold in the days to become.

The EW would like to engage the "good players" into her/his camp, but the first day s/he would not be so bold? Spm, Spawn, Morm, Ang, etc. would be great assets to the EW along the game - as they had first built up an appearance of innocence. But then, they would be too obvious.

I'm really scared about those that have not posted yet - or just have posted namely. I will have to look at that too. Basically voting for those who do not share the game anyhow.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote