View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 11:22 AM   #104
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
Silmaril

Apologies for showing up late, all...I'll probably be mentioning some old stuff, but here we go.

A suggestion was made earlier to lynch people who were *not* likely to be a seer, ranger, etc, and my name came up on the list as an unlikely pick and therefore suggested lynchee. I feel that this is somewhat unfair. I certainly do not profess to be such a person as would be wanted by both sides, or to be one of those lucky enough to be gifted. However, I feel that dismissal of anyone, including the other names on the list, is a mistake. Perhaps both wizards wanted an unlikely pick--it makes it that much more likely that the certain person would not be picked by the other wizard, or that they would be lynched for their suspected role. If that makes any sense.

I thought I'd throw my two coins' worth in, as it applies to me, even though it seems that everyone has moved on from this particular issue.

I am leaning toward agreeing with my mum on the subject of Loki, though. There's something in his attitude that just sets me on edge. It's not necessarily a bad thing, as we're all bound to disagree with one another at some point, but he seems a little overly antagonistic.

And Phantom: Make me dinner? Aww, how kind of you! *blushes* *warily eyes Diamond-mum's battledores*

(EDIT)- (OOC-I just noticed this, and I think it is fitting in a way that my 300th post would find its home here)