View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 02:15 PM   #321
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Difficult, difficult.

I am still reluctant to think Nogrod a wolf, because he would not have been my choice. I know he loves stirring up confusion and discussion, which would just be too risky for the EW. Then again, he might be the EW.

Aside from the fact that I would choose Lalaith and still think she'd make a good original wolf, I do not find her overly suspicious at the moment.

That's the primary lynching candidates right now. If I'd be forced to choose between them, Lalaith would be my choice. However, neither I'd be perfectly happy with.

I'd much rather repeat my vote for Oddwen, whose silence is quite disturbing. My lorebooks say nothing about her or her ancestors, but I heard some rumours that tell of a different kind of behaviour. However, I fear it would be a throwaway vote, not helpful to anyone.

My generally untrustworthy intuition is telling me to look closely at Kath and Nilpaurion Felagund.

Oh, and Fea, it's about the wolves names, not their personalities. I thought you loved alliteration? Lhuna, Lalaith and Loki would be very poetically responsible. Not to mention quite a reasonable team. Yeah. That's all.

I have to think about this.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote