View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 03:35 AM   #100
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Oh for goodness sake!... There has been a spammer here for the past few days, reusing its* name, but putting a different number after it every time. It's up to 5 already.

I don't remember how many times I've reported it already, and I'm afraid to think how many more there would have to be.
Indeed! Imagine a spambot who would keep coming back again and again, using a new number after its name each time, for like, for example fifty-four times... these spambots are the worst, before you know it, they get over 4000 posts and you might actually start believing they are genuine people...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote