View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 08:03 AM   #19
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Since what we suffer from most of all is a lack of information, I think we should all explicitly state our intentions in the case that we are elected representative. Maybe not names, necessarily, although I do think a name would be nice later in the day when we are close to voting, but we should spell out our general philosophies and strategies early in the Day so that we have a framework to build on later.

For example, I would be opposed to letting a "lynch" opportunity slip away, simply because we have no way of knowing if the Gifteds have died, and I don't want to wake up on the last Day to a surprise defeat when it turns out the Black Death has claimed them after all. We have two gifteds, right (on mobile, can't check), and... eight innocents? And the wolves are going to kill five of us? That's more than half the village, and way too many shots at a Gifted for how small we are for my comfort. I don't have time to do the statistics, but that doesn't seem like good odds to me.

So who would I exile from the Ward were I elected representative? With nothing else to go on this early, I would choose the person most obviously hinting that they were drowning in despair after having heard whispers in the night, because if you were a wolf, it would be a great idea to try to make the herbalist heal you instead of your victim.