View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 08:12 PM   #136
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
The Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Oh great. Just gone back through the thread and it seems we have a vote each for Huey, Nerwen and Pitch. Not mad about any of these choices. I would be up for voting for Boro (Cobbler or wolf acting as cobbler?) or, under certain circumstances, for Morsul. But with so few of us, it seems silly to start vote-spreading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Good question. I thought Shasta, but then I always suspect Shasta, even when we´ve both been wolves together!
But of the quiets I actually have most mixed feelings about Morsul right now.
Of the three we have votes for at the moment, I´d be most inclined to go for Nerwen, mainly because I don´t think either Pitch or Huey are guilty. I´ll go and have another glass of champagne and think about it...
A flag is raised. This looks like a possible attempt by Lalaith at avoiding "ownership" of her future vote. Note that this way she doesn't have to make a case against, or even express actual suspicion of whoever she ends up voting.

Will comment further when I've read the rest of the thread.

Edit: x'd with Pitch.