View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 05:18 PM   #382
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
All those who liked the vote-for-Fea idea are on my naughty list.
I think you disagree with the idea just because I don't. If I had fought strongly against it you'd be more open minded.

But seriously, you and Form- I assume you caught the part where I said lynching Fea wasn't our best option, but that she would be useful as a vote dumping ground should our first choice prove disasterous.

That's why I wouldn't mind seeing a couple people vote for her. That way if Hakon is about dead and comes in and says, "No, I'm the Hunter!" and is believable, we will be in a position where we can easily elevate the already dead Fea at the last minute rather than having to search for another candidate (and possibly have that one be an even worse choice).

So I'm not saying lynch her- I'm saying I wouldn't be suspicious if people were to toss a couple votes that way, and that it may even be a good risk management move. And if I recall Brin also didn't actually advise us to lynch her.