View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #2183
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
Legate, I found it amusing that you keep writing posts with almost nothing but observations. That is exactly how I started out with Erbrand and Lithor. Although, don't feel to shy about having Hildernic interact with non soldiers. I hope that Hildernic learns that Scarburg is a small family like community. Let's see if toMorrow we can interact as planned.
Yes, sure. That's all for tomorrow, though. And Hilderinc is a bit more of an introverted type, or at least, not one who would run around the place and start chatting with everybody on "Hi, I just saw you and was interested who you are, what do you do, how old are you and what do your parents do". Recently I have been thinking about him talking to Erbrand, for example (on the occassion of thanking him for his playing) - but then, as the day is basically planned to end, I didn't see any reason to starting it now and decided to rather leave it be, after all, we will get chances surely in the future for the same (whenever they stumble upon each other). And he actually made this decision for himself to devote tomorrow to getting to know the place and also the people, so I think there will be plenty space for interaction.

This far, it was even okay for me to sort of try to figure out what would Hilderinc think about various people only from observing them - so that I can think even for myself what his initial attitude towards them might be, and at the same time maybe you others can learn something about his character, too.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories