View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 02:52 PM   #10
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan
Hmm...interesting variation.

Is the Seer allowed to only ask one question in the form of "What do you know about so-and-so?" If not, I'd immediately go to the first dead wolf and demand the names of its compatriots.

I just want to make sure I am clear on this. You know how some ruthless souls immediately start looking for loopholes with the express purpose of exploiting them mercilessly.
This is why both the questioning Seer and the answering Dead Guy have to hand their questions/answers to me, and not to the person in question. That is also why the game manager is titled "Moderator".

However, in answer to the question, yes they do have to ask "What do you know about so-and-so?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin
Interesting new necromancy-like addition, Formendacil. I am quite curious to see how it shall work in practice. Just to double-check: so it is impossible for a dead person, whether he be good or evil during his life, to lie about the true identity or what he believes to be the true identity of the person the Seer asks him about?

Also, I really like the idea of the apprentice!
They cannot lie. If they don't actually KNOW, then they can dissemble to a certain extent, (very useful for a dead Cobbler), but they cannot lie. Again, this is why the questions and answers are being handled through me: to prevent cheating.

And, as a notice to people playing who might be tempted into dissembling too far, or lying outright, I, as Moderator, reserve the right to edit your replies as I see fit should you die.

~Michael A. Joosten - WW XVI Moderator~