View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 02:27 AM   #131
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
Because of a weird feeling, and because I know she won't get cross with me for voting her out of desperation.
Ha just remember what happened with Lommy in the DW and ever since!

Probably at least some of the early voters are going to retract but there are apparently also some who won't (mostly Boro-voters). Grr are you really going to lynch him on day 1 just because he's Boro?
Fea and Gwath are your arguments against him trying to set Mira up serious? And even if he was really setting her up, why would it make him suspicious? You know, I've been set up by him too, and that time he was the seer.
Besides, of phantom and Boro I'd rather kill phantom because he's more confusing, but I'm not planning to vote for either of them today.

Apart from that I have pretty much no idea who to vote yet as no one strikes me as especially suspicious (Gaurcrist hasn't even appeared yet). There's been regrettably little serious discussion thus far anyway, and I'm planning to do something about it in a few hours when I'm back home.

As of now, I have a date with Nogrod.

Last edited by Aganzir; 05-20-2009 at 02:27 AM. Reason: xed with Lomz
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote