View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 03:56 AM   #141
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomzy
I think it's either a scheme or a joke between friends and in both cases I advice to ignore it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzy
Greenie - maybe you should calm down and ignore Boro and phantom?
First thing - I don't think I was in a state that would have required calming down. Second thing - although only concentrating on those two is surely dangerous, I can't ignore two players completely, either. That seems very unwise. You wouldn't advice me to ignore Gwath, or Kath (I'm a poet! Hooray!), or Mith. I won't purposefully ignore anyone or anything. I don't see the point in that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwath (love that name!), underlining mine
Surely, Boro, you could "test" the village without risking the life of one of our better players?
Dunno why but calling scheming, complicated, attention-seeking players our better players annoys me. No, but honestly, I don't think making things complicated and doing all sorts of ploys necessarily means being right more often or being more efficient in catching wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
By the way, you can't trust someone's promises, but you can trust votes...and see I already voted so you are already safe from me.
Sorry but I don't buy this. As if you didn't know or expected that whoever it was who you said this to didn't know that the votes are retractable. Smells of a purposeful attempt to mislead another player.

Quote:
McC (although if he's planning to be quiet himself while saying the silent ones should be lynched first, I'm going to vote for him)
Quote:
Grr are you really going to lynch him on day 1 just because he's Boro?
So you'd be ready to lynch McCaber just because he plays like he always does but are angry when people are about to lynch Boro for being Boro?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote