View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 05:23 AM   #151
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
What I find funny is that he hasn't posted at all after that post. ~Agan
Hey even robots have to sleep (Look what you made me do! Even after I promised not too).

But to make this be somewhat useful...I disagree with what you said about Lommy here:
Quote:
Aieee I promised I'd ignore you but I can't help this! I don't like that comment - it means practically the same thing as voting Mira (according to you) would have meant. If you had voted her, I wouldn't probably have even thought of it that way, but you refrain from doing it because you don't want to appear wolfish by "taking hints from the cobbler". Still, you say it aloud, which looks like "Hey cobbler I caught your hint!" And that "Silly, I know" doesn't make it look any better.
It makes Lommy look innocent, because it is brutally honest. I used to be constantly paranoid, and careful about what I said, or what I posted. People think that makes you a wolf, but it doesn't, ordos and innocents fear the gallows and also constantly wonder "If I say this,will people want to lynch me? If I vote this person, and I am wrong, will people think I am a wolf?"...etc

Until I finally realized, you can say whatever you want, someone will have a bad feeling, a twist in their gut...some reason to actually suspect you. And Lommy being brutally honest that she is worried if she does something, people will think she's a wolf shows me two things:

1. She is actually thinking about who to lynch today. I mean based on that alone, she should live today.

2. She is worried about the gallows, but isn't hiding it. That type of honesty is hard to find in a wolf.

Maybe Lommy is a great manipulating baddie, but I do not have that "aieee" reaction, and now I wonder why Agan, you reacted to it? It looks a bit...over the top?