View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 08:48 AM   #781
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
PMs

If you're interested, here are the PMs I sent out.

I sent this one to all the wolves:

Quote:
Werewolf

You were one of the four unfortunate victims of the Great Wolf. By being bitten by him, every Night phase you take on his foul shape and wreak havoc on the villagers. Each Night phase you may Private Message to discuss who you would like to kill each Night.

When all four of you are actively playing (All alive with no-one being Night Guarded), you may kill two players of your choice each Night. One person must PM me with the Night kill(s) two hours before the deadline. If your choice has not been received by then it will not be counted.

Two of your number have also gained special abilities attributed to the Great Wolf from the bite. One of you can check a villager each Night to see whether they possess the power of Sight. It will only be revealed to them whether it is the Seer or not. Another among you may each Night pick one who they believe to be hunting them. If the suspected hunter really is a Hunter, at the werewolf's death, the hunter will also be killed and his/her powers negated.

But beware! One among your number is a traitor. They resent being bitten and are actually on the side of the village. They will try to bring you down from the inside, so be wary. But do not kill this one needlessly, for though their allegiance lies elsewhere, they also count as one of you, and at their death you will be reduced to killing one villager per Night just as if any other of you had died.
To the seer-seer's PM, I added:
Quote:
Your Unique Role

You are the Seer-Seer. Each Night you must PM me with the name of someone you believe to be the Seer. You will only find out whether that person is a Seer or not.
To the hunter-hunter's PM, I added:
Quote:
Your Unique Role

You are the Hunter-Hunter. Each Night you may PM me with the name of the person you believe to be the Hunter (If you do not, it will still stay with your previous hunt). If/when you die, if the person you chose was the Hunter then they will die as well and their power will be negated. If you are wrong about the identity of the hunter then only you will die.
And the Saboteur:
Quote:
Your Unique Role

You are the Saboteur. You are a wolf, but you are on the side of the village. Your aim is to get all the wolves (including yourself) lynched. You may not reveal your identity to either side. When you die, you will appear just as a normal wolf.

Remember that you want to harm your fellow wolves without letting them suspect you.
The seer:
Quote:
Seer

You have always had the ability to perceive others as they are, and now this will become a useful asset to the village.

Each Night you must send me a PM with the person that you would like to direct your dreams towards. You will find out if your dream-target is an Innocent, Werewolf, Ranger or Hunter.
The hunter:
Quote:
Hunter

You are the hunter. Master Werewolf Hunter Formendacil secretly trained you in Werewolf hunting, but your training was interrupted by his untimely death, so you are inexperienced.

Each Night you must PM me with a target. If/when you get lynched or killed by the wolves, if your target is a wolf then they are killed. If not, only you will die.
And the ranger:
Quote:
Ranger

You are the Rogue Night Guard or Ranger. You were secretly trained by Master Ranger Formendacil to guard people against the evil of Werewolves, but your training was interrupted by his untimely death. You are not in any way affiliated with the other Night Guards.

Each Night you must PM me with the name of one you wish to save. If that person is attacked by the Werewolves then you will be able to save them without your identity being revealed to the them (or the werewolves), or anyone's identity being revealed to you.
I may have changed them slightly at the time to make them more detailed, but this is what I have saved on my computer, and is mainly what they say anyway.