View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 08:13 AM   #111
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Quote:
Feanor, a valiant effort, but you're almost completely wrong! I'll try and pin down your image as soon as I find out whether you're male or female. (The name suggests male, but I have a nagging suspicion, probably caused by Finwe who was, of course, female.)
Me? Wrong??? Wow... as often as it happens, I still never get used to it. Like I said to mark, I chose my name based on translation, before I ever pulled out a copy of the Silmarillion, so that may or may not help with your gender issues. Mwahahahahaha. Actually, I'll just be nice and tell you: I am a girl, and the reference to Finwe made me laugh, since I referenced her myself when I laughingly told my boyfriend that a bunch of people on here think I'm a guy.

Humorously enough, Eomer, my image of you just changed.... in a very funny and quite obviously inaccurate way: You are now locked away in your local asylum, sitting in the corner in a straightjacket. Between laughing maniacally about how nobody knows how you look, you dictate to your security guard, who types everything you're saying. "Now Biff, thou shalt type [mwahahahahahaha]... thou shalt type that... that... [mwahahahahahahahahaha]... that Feanor of the Peredhil knows the airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow! [mwahahahaha]."

I don't know where that image just came from, but it popped into my head while I was typing the first part of this post, and I thought it too funny to leave in my head, where I alone would see it.

Cheers,
Fea