View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 12:12 PM   #195
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boro - With your reasoning regarding Ang, I get the feeling you're grasping for something...and that's all you can grab hold of. So, he's been "right" on two occasions...because he hasn't suspected two people? Considering the number of people to suspect, not suspecting a couple of innocent people doesn't exactly point to "oh, they know."

Ang might well be a wolf, but I'm surprised that such reasoning as this is all you have to go after him. Makes me wonder if we're dealing with the usual Boro here or not...

Personally, right now I feel I can trust Ang. Nogrod seems himself, too...but I know he's very crafty. He's drawn a good bit of attention to himself, and I can see him being a wolf "on the edge," but I don't feel like that's the case. (From the stories, I think his ancestors are more suspected when they're innocent...but I don't know.)

And, I'm kinda with Ang...not on criticizing, really, but saying that the focus has been too concentrated. But that's natural, isn't it? You have to start somewhere.

Kath still worries me.

Volo's vote really bugs me. He does his best to sound extremely uncertain, but then adds a vote for someone who already has two votes.

Why? I know spreading the voting is bad, but if you're really unsure, at least just vote for someone who only has one vote. Was he really suspicious of Kitanna at all until people started voting for her?

Quote:
I'll join the bandwagon for ++Kitanna, even though there are too many I find suspicious.
No, he's suspicious of half the village...but naturally he has to vote for Kitanna. If he truly thought her suspicious, or just thought she was the best bet, I can understand that. But all he had to do was be straightforward about that. And he wasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang
Things are now getting dangerous and the Three are still unscathed, but we still have some time. I'd advise the Seer to stay hidden unless he or she fears they will be next to go - and depending, of course, on the quality of their information.
About the dangerousness of the situation and the seer...in the best case scenario, the seer will know two wolves and an innocent who's still alive...and somehow I doubt that. But even three innocents would be helpful...if the people he/she dreamed of aren't dead already. *sigh* Yeah, I don't think we should rely on our seer, regardless of how "good" they are at their job.

Glad your feeling better, Valier! Now I can suspect you, too, without feeling guilty.

Okay...I have a crazy plan! I say we forget everyone we suspect, and just look over the list again of who's still alive. Pick out a person who no one has suspected and you basically forgot about, and vote for them.

Personally, I think we have a better chance that way, especially at this point.

And it might be fun?

I might go with that and vote for Menel, but I also think I even have a reason now that I think about it! I always like to go after people who say just enough, and just enough stuff that seems helpful, that they don't get noticed. To me, Menel falls into this category really well. His presence has been maintained just enough...but not enough to get him in trouble. I have a feeling our wolves are all lying low this game, because they haven't had to do anything to protect themselves yet.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote