View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 03:22 PM   #340
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
First of all, AH! No! I live!

*hugs* Sixth, its alright to be human. Blogs are -incredibly- tempting places for that inner teenager to take control. If you've seen my lj, it'll tell you just that. Yikes. None of us have been saintly to this RP, but the fact that we keep coming back, apologizing for not posting should say something about how we feel about the game itself.

I don't want to start over again, like Thino (and, erm... my shot-in-the-dark fresh post I just made) said. Though it doesn't seem like much has happened, I don't believe the remaining players might not have as much of a connection. Eomer suggested the other players are lost in some manner or another-- (I'm not so sure about the killing bit, though it is dramatic and therefore strangely tantilizing)-- and if, by some manner of luck, they were able to return and re-join the game we could have their character found again or another new character introduced.

Now I know I did -somewhat- disappeared from BD (which didn't really help anyone's nerves here, I'm sure) but just so you know it has and will remain my homepage albeit my role changed from poster to simple lurker (and back to poster! Rawr!)

** Valesseka would never allow Jenfred to take her Gondorian, anyways. ;D