View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 08:48 AM   #167
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Warning: What follows is a VERY politically incorrect parody of Ealasaide's suggested RPG. Apologies in advance, but I couldn't resist.

Rosie Cotton's Secret Diary

September 23, 3018: Sam has gone off with Frodo to set up his household in Buckland. Hope he comes back soon...

October 23, 3018: Still waiting for Sam to return...

October 24, 3018: Still waiting for Sam to return...

October 25, 3018: Still waiting for Sam to return. Darn that Frodo anyway...

November 25, 3018: Knitted Sam new pair of socks as a present. When will he come back...

December 25, 3018: Still waiting...

January 25, 3019: Still waiting...

February 25, 3019: Still waiting for Sam to come back. Ran into Ted Sandyman at the Green Dragon. He said that by now Sam has probably been eaten by some combination of dragons, tree-men, goblins or trolls. Then he asked me out...

February 26, 3019: Hand still bruised where punched Sandyman in the nose. Sam better come back soon.

March 1, 3019: Lotho Pimple now running Shire. Hope he doesn't ask me out. Where is Sam?

March 20, 3019: Lotho Pimple has taken up with Ted Sandyman. Knew there was something strange about those two...

March 30, 3019: Something starnge going on in the Shire. Lotho is bringing in loads of strange men to "Help him run the Shire". Darn pervy Sackville-Baggins...

June 1, 3019: Lobelia arrested. Maybe Lotho not all bad. Where is Sam. Biological clock is ticking..

July 20, 3019: Tick, tick, tick...

September 1, 3019: Finally gave in and went out with Sandyman. He promised me Ring of Power. Told him to stuff it. Can't abide his dirty hands. Very tired of waiting for Sam...

November 1, 3019: Sam finally back! Too busy rousing Shire to spend time with me.

November 2, 3019: Sam still rousing Shire. Tick, tick, tick...

November 3, 3019: Big Boss dealt with. Sam now too busy "setting things straight" to spend time with me...

December 20, 3019: Sam still busy running Shire. Wonder where Sandyman is?

April 6, 3020: Sam crowing about pretty tree in Party Field. If he doesn't spend some time with me soon, I'll whack him with a branch...

May 1, 3020: Married Sam! Yay me!

September 21, 3021: Sam off with Frodo again. Beginning to wonder...

November 7, 3027: Sam elected mayor. I have a bad feeling about this...

December 1, 3042: Have 12 children now. Sam still mayor. Working late tonight running the Shire. Hamfast, Daisy and Primrose have the chicken pox. Bilbo, Ruby and Robin have colds. Elanor out on date. Have to feed and put various and sundry kids to sleep alone again. Should have married rich miller's son, Sandyman...