View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 12:55 PM   #229
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Ok, very short time so I will try to be brief and say as much as possible at the same time. I'll be back later in a couple of hours, but for now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I'm likely going to have to vote very, very early today. Unless something dramatically changes in the next few hours, I want Kuru for rep.
That was random - why was the initial choice this and not Lottie? Just curious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
See, I don't get where you are picking that up. As I will demonstrate in a post later toDAY, he at the very least is not reading the thread with a great deal of care, which is a classic wolf tell.
I actually believe reading the thread carefully is the mark of a Wolf, because they are trying to "stay on top of things". But it depends on the Wolf, I guess. Anyway, after reading your analysis of Shasta, really at least half of it is absolutely the case of "I see a guilty person, now everything he does is evil". That's not to say I don't see reasonably based accusations among some of those, but many of them I don't see as suspicious or think they can be interpreted either way. In any case, I would not base any suspicion on what he has read or not. Many people can read half on the run, from the mobile, whatnot, and this has happened before. Like, I also don't understand how somebody can skip a post like your analysis which takes about half a page, but however frustrating it is, it has happened before. And if it's so visible, then why would a Wolf skip that, of all things. So that actually is one of the (tiny, admitted) things that speak actually for me in Shasta's favor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
Who is your wolf pack?
Probably in the positive case something like Lalaith, Boro and Inzil. In case Zil was innocent, then something like Lalaith, Boro and Lommy. Boro more so than Lalaith.

My AbsoluteWorstNightmareScenarioOfAll(TM) is Loslote, Kuru and Boro, given how well you just all seemed to agree on everything just among yourselves now (but I understand there was nobody around). But that is just good ol' paranoia right now. I hope.

But, on the subject of Boro, he seems really flip-floppy now, and I don't really trust him. I wish to see more from Lommy and Lal however. My pick for lynch toDay will probably be among them.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote