View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 05:52 PM   #142
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Sooo... day one.

On Day 1, I see Lommy talking much but not saying much but "the odds are not in our favour", Legate starting the useful-ish talk, Greenie innocuously questioning Legate about wolf behavior.
Kath random votes for Eomer. Greenie picks at that. Kind of.
Lommy thinks everyone is being themselves, basically not suspecting anyone (except, somewhat, Legate). And this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Like literally my best lead at the moment is to vote Inzil because he is always a wolf...
Kind of creepy.
Greenie votes Inzil... like I said before, I think this could have been a bold wolf move. No one else had expressed suspicion of him at that point, aside from joking.Legate threatening the quiet ones (Nog's not here, I guess he's the heir) and saying Lommy's "nobody seems super suspicious" seems too nice.Lommy votes for Legate, Aganzir votes for Inzil, Legate votes for Inzil. I keep asking myself if a wolf-Legate would have done that at this point, and I keep deciding "most likely not". Although this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Looking at Zil's post as a sum, and given that he already has two votes, I don't actually have anything against trying to vote him.
Seems almost too casual, shoulder-shrugging, maybe calculatedly so. Resigned? But it doesn't make sense.

And finally, Sally's nonsensical non-voting, Inzil's vote for Legate and Eomer's vote for Kath.

to be continued
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote