Thread: Cryptic Clues
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:34 AM   #869
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
In my school they barely teach poetry. And most of the poems we are taught sound like "Red. Cake. Book cover. Glue stick. Headache. Elephant." and we are supposed to decipher "the author's message". Perhaps I am just under the wrong education system on the wrong side of the Great Pool.

I am glad to have learned of the Kubla Khan poem, though. I think I might even try to convince my teacher to assign it instead of another gibberish one.

Anyways, I think your clue was a good one, and it was certainly interesting to solve. Squatter and I dug up things we would probably never have encountered otherwise! This is certainly one of the more educating quizzes around...

So enough ranting, and for my clue:

Fortress of metal messed up before second person takes position of note in aged man