View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 02:04 PM   #4
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Here is part of a discussion on Patrick Stewart and roles he could have played in the LotR movies:<P><B>Maril</B>:<BR>Let's give him more of a challenge - Denethor! Seriously, I think he could carry Denethor's blend of glittering intelligence, subtlety and dignified arrogance really well. And I think an actor of Patrick Stewart's calibre would appreciate playing the grey area of morality for a while. One does get tired of the white hat. <P><B>Estelyn</B>:<BR>Wow, Maril, that suggestion raised a mental image of Patrick "Denethor" Stewart sitting in his tower, looking into the palantir and declaiming: "I am Locutus of Minas Borgith - resistance is futile." <P>Actually, he'd be good for the role - anyone who can play the crazed Captain Ahab in Moby D could do Denethor well, I think. Then again, he'd probably be too expensive for the movie's budget!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote