View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 08:42 PM   #489
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Tolkien

I'm very sorry, Imladris, but I forgot to mention about Gwyllion - had intended to and all, but distractions have been blocking my mental energies from this board. Anyway - I mean for Gwyllion to remain asleep - comatose in effect - for quite a while yet. Would it be asking too much to ask you to save that little exchange for a few days later when I'd like to have her wake up?

As for the lurker in the swamp waters, I prefer the Morgoth idea - - - always been there, it's just that swamps don't get passed through much, and anyone that does and gets eaten, goes missing, and people don't know why and don't go searching in the swamp because where are you going to start looking, you know?

I figure Tharonwe has had plenty of alone time to hone whatever skills he has chosen. He has had plenty of practice with osanwe considering Nimrodel. Also, being a loner and liking to keep it that way, and vigilant, he has been constantly on the lookout (or whatever you call it in osanwe terms), so he should be able to handle anything that comes his way. I want to keep his abilities unfolding as the story develops. We just don't know what all he's capable of yet.

I have not yet seen Ędegard slugged. Did I miss something?