View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 09:38 PM   #87
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Well, Ang being innocent is rather disheartening. I was so sure. I thought he was behaving much like his penguin alter ego had. *sigh* Back to the drawing board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier, yesterday
...a retribution vote it seems, and she even made up a reason for it...
"Made up"? The fact that I had a reason for my vote makes me more suspicious than if I had zero reasoning? And how exactly do you come to the conclusion that I fabricated my reasoning and did not genuinely find him suspicious? Explain, please.

It's interesting to me that Rikae died.... Strange it hasn't been mentioned but this seems to paint Nogrod in a suspicious light. Noggie has, if I'm not mistaken, often expressed a desire not to kill off the more active players no matter which side he's on. Rikae showed up very late yesterDay and annoyed Nogrod with the apparent lack of reasoning behind her vote. If he were a wolf, I would not expect a vocal, active player to go down at Night -- at least, not on the first night, unless there was some reason to really suspect them of being a seer. Rikae, however, falls right under the kind of player Nogrod would like to kill.

Now, I'm saying this partly also because Nogrod's posting today worries me. He makes a great to-do about wake up calls and ceasing nonsense posting. Well, hello! It's Day 2. How many people continue to post in character on Day 2? Plus, it's early in the Day toDay. Why panic that a certain number of people are yet to post toDay? There are 24 hours in the Day, I see no reason why we should make a big deal out of the fact that not every shows up in the first couple of hours. So why is the wake up call even necessary? What does it apply to? In essence, what does it accomplish? Nogrod is doing exactly what he's calling on others not to do... saying much while saying little that actually applies.

Now, to look at the other side of the coin, this has been Nogrod's pet issue for as long as I've been playing Werewolf with him, so I suppose it's par for the course. But I don't think I recall him making such a fuss about it so early on in a Day 2 situation, before. It's a little strange to me when someone ratchets up their usual behavior a notch, in effect saying, "Look how much like my usual self I am being!"