View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 09:09 AM   #387
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
So, in that list we has a Shelob, a spiderling, a Sam and a dying Frodo. I think the spiderling was created either from the beginning, or on Night 3 (since Night 2 there was no victim, and last Night it was Frodo), I don't know which, and that's annoying since knowing which it is could be helpful. There's a difference between looking for someone who's acted evil from the start, or someone who just started acting evil not too long ago. (unless we do know which it is and I've just missed something)
That's if you're right about the narration, Wilwa. I agree "the others" are just the other villagers, because otherwise there would have to be at least three spiderlings, which doesn't make sense. But does the fact that only one spiderling is mentioned mean it's definitely the only one? I'm not sure. I'd say it's more likely Sally is being deliberately confusing because... well, you know...

Anyway, it would depend what Day/Night it's likeliest Sam made a successful cure. Unless Boro was the one stung on Night 3, of course.

Note: refreshed and saw Fea's Lottie vote. I suppose I need to look at those two.

EDIT:X'd with Nogrod.