View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 06:28 AM   #219
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
  • Originally Posted by Inziladun
    Theoretically, Pitch could be a wolf, and his giving up SPM a plot to ensure his being thought innocent the rest of the game.
    However, if Pitch survives beyond Day 3 or so, I would have to assume he was a wolf and go for him. Everyone knows that a revealed Seer is a dead Seer. It's only a matter of time. If he wasn't killed by the wolves after the oportunities for the Priest to protect him ran out, we'd have his number.
    I do appreciate your giving me the all-clear though, as I am indeed innocent.

Okay, this is making me slightly uneasy, especially considering that Morsul indeed must be a fake. It looks like jumping on whatever train rides by, and maybe trying if there is a chance to get rid of the real Seer. On the other hand, perhaps it'd be slightly too uncautious from a wolf.
Interestingly, Zil was pretty ready to cast doubt on Pitch's reveal yesterDay, too. Of course, that's before we knew SPM's role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
By the way, and this was asked before, maybe we should ask McCabber Himself, how many WWs are around, then? There is nothing on the Admin thread about it, and the first narration says something about "four paws", though that is by no means anything official.
There are three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narration in Admin thread
You three, go to the city of Innsmouth. Find the root of the problem, and destroy it.
EDIT: X'd with Nienna.