View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:34 PM   #7
LordPhillock
Animated Skeleton

LordPhillock has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Skype™ to LordPhillock
speaking of which, me and my brother had an amazing idea for Lord of the Rings film sequels a couple of months ago. I laughed so hard I was out of breath. It's clearly almost the same thing, just way more epic and would sell way more video games.

The New Hobbit Trilogy: Shadow of Sauron (remember, "Hobbit" is a much more awesome franchise. Lord of the Rings is a thing of the past.)

Frodo™ returns with Gandalf™ (The Grey again, because "The Hobbit" is just so epic) from the Undying Lands to aid Aragorn™, the new King. The Valar™ are afraid of a new evil, as Sauron™ has re-resurrected and leads a force of orcs riding fell beasts, as Eomer™ has succesfully trained his Rohirrim™ to ditch horses and individually ride thousands of Mumakil; New Rohan, home of the Olyphant Lords. Rohan™ and Gondor™ united to create the "World of Men", as one super country of epic heroes. Bilbo™ also returns (now played by Martin Freeman) in a surprise attack against the new powers of evil - Bilbo of course has been given youth again thanks to Gandalf's Maiar Magic™. He and Frodo exchange witty banter and use Eagles to fly with Gandalf (the Grey) and fight the hordes of Fell Beasts. Pippin and Merry lead a legion of Hobbit armies to help. But just then, Sauron's new forces are joined with a new army, thanks to his Necromancer powers...

Eomer takes the news to King Aragorn:

"The Nine Nazgul? No. Now they are the Nine-Thousand"

And an army of Nazgul wearing super-awesome morgul armor arrive riding balrogs as Peter Jackson directs his greatest epic trilogy ever epiced out of anyone's epic bowels! not to mention, Sauron has an upgrade with his battle-armor and wields dual-bladed katana axes with spikes! This happened in the appendices somewhere so it's canon. Return to Middle-Earth Once More.

Yes, my eyes kind of bled after writing that. I'm realllly late for April Fool's.

Last edited by LordPhillock; 04-09-2013 at 04:52 PM.
LordPhillock is offline   Reply With Quote