Old 02-17-2005, 04:39 PM   #377
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Boots

Quote:
Then there are hobbit-days.
LOL---I have Hobbit days most every day! A few Elvish ones....when a Man friend and I go take our twice-yearly trip to Armstrong nat'l park....but...I am too much like the Hobbit I named myself for than an Elf....I look for Elves in those trees as opposed to imagining being one....

As for costume, well, I have a lovely purple cloak an Elven maiden I know made me, plus a dress made me by a Hobbit lass....and I can't forget the Elven Brooch made for me by the afore mentioned Elven maiden....and of course, what Hobbit outfit is complete without a decent blade; my STING !

Went to the DMV today to get a new ID.....ANY picture taken in my Hobbit attire will be better that the one taken at the DMV today I'm SURE !

Quote:
Me: "'Elves! Elves, Mr. Frodo! Can't we go and see them?' Sorry, it's the setting."
My friend Mike: Hey, if you see an Elf, I want to know."
~Me and an over-sized Leprechaun I know having a conversation in Armstrong Woods.
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote