View Single Post
Old 01-23-2003, 05:44 PM   #212
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Rave looked up as she came closer to the bar. The woman she had seen earlier seemed to be sitting there---and looking her direction! With a slight hesitation, Rave walked up and approached the woman.

"Hello," Rave began as she sat down in a stool next to her. "I don't believe I got a chance to introduce myself earlier. I guess I was just a bit tired from my long journey. I'm fine now though. My name is Rave."

"Welcome to the Green Dragon Inn." said the woman. "I am Laurie of Rohan."

"Rohan?" Rave said surprisingly as she took the cup of water she had ordered. "I indeed am from Rohan myself. Although, I do not deny I originally was from another city. Maybe you could help me on this? I was looking for someone who might know of how I first arrived there. I was so young, I do not remember much. All I was told is I was of another land, a different people than those I grew up around. Would you know anything of this?"

Laurie lowered her head then looked into Rave's bright, green eyes. Rave could tell this woman did not have any answers for her. Hope faded from her heart as Laurie answered.