View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 01:42 AM   #22
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen1858 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arwen1858
Boots

It makes sense to me. Oh, and I like what you put as your location [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I have to be really careful when I'm on my computer, becuase if I come across any fangirls, or read any bad fanfic, Asfoloth goes wild and tries to smash in my computer screen!!
ok, back on topic [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
So, is is Santa the evil Morgoth?? Or Tom Bombadil?? Did y'all see that they're going to have a 1 minute RotK trailer before the movie 'Elf?' Maybe PJ wanted that so people would see real elves in the trailer, and wouldn't be misled by the ones in the movie... It looks like a good movie, but it would drive me crazy, I think, watching it because those can't really be elves!!! I know... they're hobbits who, like Sam, were really interested in the Elves, so when they started helping Santa, they decided to call themselves Elves because they knew most people wouldn't know the difference. Just like I say that I'm an elf sometimes, maybe their wishful thinking led them to say that, because noone had heard of a hobbit.
This all might sound rather silly, and not make too much sense, but it's really late and my brain is starting to shut down on me.
Arwen