Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2002, 11:11 PM   #20
Thinhyandoiel
Wight

Thinhyandoiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Thinhyandoiel
Eye

Name (that you go by): Hey you! usually works for me. lol. Actually, online I'm usually known as Midnightrogue, in the "real world" I am Shannon
Future Aspirations: To get a book published, travel to Europe again, go to New Zealand, learn to drive (don't laugh! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]), get into NAIT to take a Computer Engineering course
Goal in life: To live long and fully
Short term goals: Right now? Get a good grade in my Math30P class. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Passion: Literature or any form of story-telling (this includes video games, movies, etc.)
Hobbies: Playing video games, surfing the net, reading, writing, playing ze flute, going to the movies (at least once a week), and drawing
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): I don't much like to brag, and can think of nothing to brag about. At school I am known as "She-who-studies-naught-and-aces-everything" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Okay, so I do brag.

Fave book: *gasp* Lord of the Rings
Fave movie: LOTR:FOTR, Braveheart, Gladiator, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within, Resident Evil, Spider Man, X-men, I could keep going, but figure that's enough
Fave sport: Hockey!!!!!!!!!
Fave store: Any electronics store
Fave music: Instrumental, though I do love the BSB (which I get teased often for. I'm NOT a half-crazed fan. I just like the music)

What you can't stand: Racism. I will absolutely NOT tolerate it, as one of my classmates remembers from grade school. (I hit him.) Also, the teenyboppers. Girls who are boy-crazed, and people who seem to know nothing but self-absorbant fawning. Also Americans who IM me just to pick on Canada. I've come to the point where I just say "No, my polar bear's in the shop, thanks, so I had to skate to school today in -60 degree weather. Yesterday, I got mad at my neighbour and licked his house down. Then I went home, sat on my chesterfield (it's a couch dang-nabbit!!) and watched some hockey for eight hours."
What you plain dislike: People who blow their nose infront of me. Call me wierd, but it just grosses me out.
Who you admire: My family, friends, Hironobu Sakaguchi, Nobuo Uematsu, and Tolkien
What you most love to do: Play video games
Your self-confessed flaws: I am the shyest person you will ever meet in person, and I have a bit of an attitude. I'm an introvert.
What intrigues/fascinates you: Mythology, History, other religions, magic
What scares you: Ghosts. I own one meself, but this ones just annoying. I'm talking about the SCARY ones.
Quotation to live by: I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it.

Additional comments: none, really. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ May 31, 2002: Message edited by: Thinhyandoiel ]

[ May 31, 2002: Message edited by: Thinhyandoiel ]
Thinhyandoiel is offline   Reply With Quote