View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 09:02 AM   #46
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
Mac is raising my attention now. He comes in posts that he agrees with Diamond and says this has been a very 'Day-one-ish Day one' so far. What did you expect it to be like? Just seems something's off from the Mac my ancestors were used to. Maybe it's just early, but Mac is usually one of those solid innocents that is willing to help. Now, I don't get that same feeling, just seems like he's commenting about how ordinary this Day 1 has been and we won't all agree on the same strategy, so discussing one will not benefit us.
Relax, Boro, that was only my first post. If you look up your lorebook, you will see that I rarely make sense in that one. The villages of my ancestors all had pretty spectacular Day-Ones, all ending with the death of a wolf or with the revelation of the seer, so maybe that's it. I am willing to help, but I don't know how to at the moment. The suspicions given so far don't convince me. Nogrod's case against Glirdan is not too aggressive to me, as Lommy said, but it's a little too condemning. Sometimes wolves use heavy words for little suspicion. That little bit is all I have right now...

edit: crossed with Folwren and Eonwe
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote