View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #1
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Tolkien Admin Thread for WW LXXX: It's About Time!

This game will be fairly simple, as a change of pace from the recent past. Also, Simplicity means less chance for me to screw up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROLES:

Evil:

Wolves (3)- Allowed one kill per Night Phase. May PM among themselves during that phase only. Vote for Innocents during the Day. Win when their number equals the Innocents.

Cobbler (1)- Assists wolves (whoever xe believes them to be) with killing Innocents. Counts as an Innocent in the game tally. Wins if the wolves win. If the Seer dreams of the Cobbler, the Seer will be told only that that person is innocent.

Good

Seer (1)- Is allowed one dream per Night Phase, their choice sent to me via PM. Will be told the role of their target. If xe dreams of the Ranger, the two may PM during the Night Phase only as long as both live.

Ranger (1)- Each Night chooses one player to protect from the wolves, their choice to be sent to me via PM. May not protect xemself, and may not protect anyone two consecutive Nights. If dreamed by the Seer, the two are allowed to PM during the Night Phase as long as both are alive.

Ordos- (7)- Try to kill wolves during the Day. Good side wins if all wolves are killed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES:

- Each player is allowed one vote per Day.

- Votes are to be bolded and highlighted ([ highlight ] text [ /highlight ], with no spaces), and placed on a seperate line. For example:

++Inzil

- Votes are non-retractable.

- Votes coming up to and on the DL will be counted. For example, if the DL is 0100, a vote posted at 0100 will count. A vote posted at 0101 will not.

- Failure to vote two consecutive Days will result in modfire, unless there is a very good excuse why you haven't voted.

-In the event of a tie vote, the last person reaching the number will be lynched.

- Dead players are dead. No posting on the Game or Admin Threads is allowed for the deceased until the game has ended.

- Wolf-kills, Seer Dreams, and Ranger picks should be sent in to me no later than 1 hour before DL.

-The words and actions of people in the narratives are not necessarily clues to their alignment, and should not be used as such.

The DL is 0100 GMT.

Players:
Nerwen
Pitch
Wilwa
Shasta
Sally
Lottie
Greenie
skip
Boro
The Elf-warrior
Fea
Eomer
Agan

Signups are closed.

Last edited by Inziladun; 08-24-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote