View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 08:31 AM   #63
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
"Is there truly no other way? I guess you don't want to skip some of this and take him home...?"

She did not say it seriously, she knew Ash would not agree. She did not need to turn her head to see Ash shaking his head. She knew he would be doing it. Sometimes it was good to know someone that well.

"Alright, Orin, now listen to me", Leanora said, "you may come with us tonight - if Mr Toby has nothing against it. But don't rejoice yet! You will not do anything stupid. Nothing like that stupid song of yours. Otherwise we make sure Dad will know about every single silly thing you've done today, or any day before today."

"And we'll never take you with us to town or to a forest trip again", Ash added.
"And I'll tell Chessie she can't give bring you sweets anymore", Lea said, "Agreed?"

Grudgingly, Orin nodded.

"I guess that's the best we can do with him", Lea sighed.