View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 01:11 PM   #538
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
And you see how that argument is working in my favour? Seriously, when have you last seen a kill pointing at someone resulting in most people thinking that person innocent? And that doesn't remove the fact that had Gil been the hunter, I would quite likely be dead.
Gil was unlikely to be the hunter. If you were a wolf, that might have worried you a little bit, but if you needed to make yourself look better, I don't think the risk would have been too high.

Quote:
Also, what on earth is with this sudden Nogrod-Rikae fight? This looks way too staged to my liking. Our two wolves deciding to go at each other so that one looks more innocent when the other one dies? Or the lovers pretending to have a fight?
Also doubtful. Neither of them were under a ton of suspicion, there was no need to make a sacrifice gambit at this point. Same goes for the lovers, but even more so - lovers would not pull a sacrifice gambit. They would lose if they pulled a sacrifice gambit. And there wouldn't have been a reason for them to try to separate themselves from each other, either, since they haven't been voting together and they haven't interacted much. I'm pretty sure the Nog-Rikae spat is just between two innocents.

EDIT: xed with Nog and Lommy