Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 02:21 PM   #67
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

I do [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But mine are weirder [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Quote:
I dreamt that I was in school and we were about to take a test. After it was passed out, I looked at the questions and realized that it was a test about ME stuff! I only remember the first question- it was "Name 4 of the Valar." All the questions were easy like that. So I worked on my test and was about halfway through with it when I glanced at someone else's paper. They hadn't written anything down at all! I was thinking, "HA! That's what you get for not reading Tolkien!!!"
Wow. That is immensely weird. I had practically the same dream a few weeks ago, except in mine, my teacher came to the official LotR chatroom, and somehow the kids in my class were there too, and she told us we had to take the test right there. After that, pretty much the same, 'xept I only remember one question, and that was "what was the name of the son of Isildur?" [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] This is weird [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

~Menelien