View Single Post
Old 04-06-2003, 01:45 PM   #142
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Silmaril

Quote:
3. You no longer fear burra (sorry, burra)...Well, you respect burra.
Quote:
(7) you spend hours on bree under bree hill on the downs member pic page trying to figgure out what burra is (i dont know if this is the case for anyone else but i dont know, please help em wit this one, and burra, plz dont hurt me...)((i say this not to be rude but because my girlfriend says your a girl and she insists that and its driving me nuts not knowing, im sry if i was rude...))
I don't usually laugh out loud, but that got one from me. Ah, me. Burra's a guy. Though that "what is burrahobbit?" question is so terribly tempting....

Anyway, yes I am addicted, it's true. I know it's really bad when I spend more time writing an RPG post than I do working on my novel. That happens all too often.

I've done the wee-hours-of-the-morning thing very, very often.

I've hid my screenname in shame.

I've spent hours searching for cool avatars and pithy quotes. I even found an avatar for someone else.

I almost called a friend mien schatz even though I have no idea what that means. I just know Lush uses it...

And Elvish screennames which were a mystery to me at first now roll off my mental tongue. And let me see... Marileangolfornium? Oh, close... I don't think that's right though.

I would, however, rather be addicted to a website than so petty as to log on just to criticize other people for it. Talk about a real waste of time...