View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 07:14 AM   #321
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalwendė
Anyway, what you are looking for is an Intern. A Deputy Editor. A Downer's Apprentice.

I might be able to come up with some amusing snippets for you if you promise not to go anywhere near the cheese at suppertime.
*Says farewell to cheese*

This idea for a Phantom and Alien collection has consumed my mind and I think it will work! I'm going to make a collection of episodes 001-036 (random numbers are cool!) Not only that, but they'll all be digitally remastered with the new P&A models. There will be extras like the original sketches, an interview with The Phantom*, out-takes and cut out models of the characters...

We shall see... I have to laugh sometimes when I realise how much work I put into something I am doing for free.

*I may just make this up unless Mr Phantom himself wants to do it.