View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 04:24 PM   #249
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Shasta, I disagree so strongly with your interpretations of what's been going on that it's almost like we're playing totally different games.

I do think the wolves *need* to attack at least one of Legate or Kuru toDay, simply because of the way the numbers currently stand. If all three of Legate, Kuru, and I are out of the running for the lynch toDay, then that leaves only four people - Lommy, Lalaith, Boro, and Shasta. We have between three and two wolves in those four people, depending on Zil's alignment. The chances of us hitting a wolf are really very good so long as we stick to only these four people. If we suddenly expand that to include Legate and Kuru, then our chances go way down. So I'm very suspicious of the people trying to cast suspicion on either of those two - yesterDay it was mostly on Legate, toDay it seems to mostly be on Kuru, but both Days the suspicion was flaky and unsubstantiated.

I feel much worse about Shasta following his attacks on Kuru and Boro toDay, both because of the potential motivation behind the attacks and the manner of the attacks themselves. He seemed almost desperate to swing the momentum back against Kuru, and kept picking at little things like why Boro didn't vote yesterDay (which made sense to me, he didn't have enough time to read through properly and didn't think he had a good idea of who might be guilty yet) or why Kuru didn't want to lynch Boro toDay despite suspecting him (again, makes perfect sense, we have targets that deserve higher lynching priority). I would put Shasta at the top of my list toDay.

Edit: xed since Shasta's #244