View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 05:23 PM   #270
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots My thinking at the moment

I figure I may as well post this now since the DAY is wrapping up.

I think Lottie is right on the money when she says that the wolves decided that they had to make a big push and try to tear down the likely innocents. Legate's tactic of non-lynching, even though we had to leave it, definitely put them in a bind. And note (as Lottie did) that the target yesterDAY, seemed to be Legate. Quite possibly because they were operating off of Shasta's belief that the Herbalist only had one heal in total, had used it, and that I was doomed.

That didn't work for them. I was saved and here I am.

This, and the things that have happened today, make me feel more confident than I had felt before that Inzil was, in fact, guilty. The numbers tell me that the wolves wouldn't have felt the need to launch themselves at me so strongly toDAY if there were three of them.

I still feel quite strongly that Lalaith is guilty as she was one of the attempted underminers of Legate yesterDAY and is one of them of me toDAY. However, I will admit that she hasn't been so strong on it.