View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 05:42 PM   #291
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I am still pondering about the Dead Thread as I have no familiarity with it from previous games (at least that I can recall). I do agree this is a discussion that should be saved for toMorrow as there is less than thirty minutes before deadline. It does make me wonder if a baddie would attempt to focus on discussing the Dead Thread toDay as a way to distract the village.

If a wolf was turned last Night, I agree that Eonwe would've been a good pick. Boro might've been another pick if the baddies thought his attempt to self-sacrifice made him look innocent. But I don't think these are valid reasons alone to vote for someone and neither look suspicious enough to me right now to vote for one.

The escalation between Nerwen and Inzil is interesting. Maybe it is just an innocent-on-innocent spat, but I find it concerning. More seem to find Inzil's reaction worrisome, but I'm more worried about Nerwen. I didn't really see his comment as a slip-up and she seems to be pulling this idea out of hat and letting the rest of the village run with it.

As for yesterDay's votes, I think it's likely that a baddie is hiding among the no-lynch advocates. Lottie is one that still stands out to me from that and there are others to look at too, though I haven't had the time to do so.

EDIT: X-ed with Nogrod