View Single Post
Old 07-23-2003, 05:41 PM   #593
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

Quote:
I'm planning to go with pointed ears,(must get rubber cement or clear rubber bands....) elf hair, and possibly a shirt that says "Do the wave for Boromir the disco king!" What a great way to start high school!
I should do that too! Except at my school ninth grade is still junior high. Hated school... rats rats rats rats rats rats rats...

I love saying "Spook the spook of spookish spookdom to spook the spooked spookers" to people. Even random people. Except I have a friend who gets kind of annoyed when I do weird things like that because she says people will shun me. But how will I find a BDer if I act normal?

I just thought of another one: Not only have I written out Rynoah's sig on school papers, I once got really bored and wrote the second verse of "Sam's song in the Tower" (one of my favorite LOTR poems) out around the corners of my science notes, turning to a different corner for every line. I just found it again recently and it brought a grin to my face. (I just noticed! I'm a Shade! Yay! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote