View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 10:24 AM   #342
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, I've got the post up. If I didn't handle it like you wanted it, or if I made some character do as you wouldn't have them do, whoever wants to say something, say it.

I didn't make it quite as violent, so to speak, as it could have been. If you want some actually fighting in there, tell me. . .now that I've got the post up, we could actually take some time to elaborate it and fix it up while at the same time the others move on as they want. If, for instance, you, Firefoot, want Leof to put up some verbal protests ('I don't need it! For goodness' sake, can't you leave a poor chap alone!') we could add that. Or if you want to actually have him kick the attackers (not that Thornden will take that very well, but it's your call to have your character do as you like) we can add that, too. I didn't want to do anything without your saying to do it, and I still did take some liberties, I think, but I don't believe they went too far.

Just read it, Firefoot and Alcarillo, and then we can decide what to do - to leave it and go on with it, or go back and add stuff.

-- Folwren