View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 02:39 PM   #255
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
If you haven't made a trust/suspect list by the end of the day, you should die.
Almost makes me wish I hadn't.
Quote:
If you don't produce a song/poem parody by the end of the day, you should die.
Kill me then, if you can. Can't rhyme under pressure if my life depends on it. Especially not when my life depends on it.
Quote:
And what did I say about snuggling on a WW thread?! Only a Mod has the power to get away with that. And The Barrow-Wight- but he has the good taste not to try it.
*snuggle snuggle snuggle*
Quote:
And cats too. They have no place being mentioned in a WW game. They are furry evil creatures who... erm, well okay... actually, they fit great in a WW game.
Tevildo. 'Nuff said.
Quote:
And why have none of you taken the lead and dumped your votes? You can either do the flush-your-extra-three-votes thing (a wicked awesome plan if I may say so) or you can just go ahead and vote for a person or two to get the ball rolling. Talk in circles all you want, but you know good and well that at the end of the day you will feel that there are certain individuals that you simply cannot allow to be lynched this round given what happened with the voting yesterday.
If you don't go ahead and jump on a couple of your convictions early everyone else will beat you to it and then for the purpose of spreading votes you'll be forced to vote for your lesser choices. Is that what you want? Come on- take some pressure off of yourself. Cast some votes. It's not like you only have one.
And who are you, anyway?