View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 04:50 AM   #529
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Question

Hey, hey, whoa, wait, elempi, what was that? I don't stand on it, of course, and I may join later, but I imagined it quite differently... you covered many miles' and a day's walk in just a few lines... hey, I imagined that it will be longer and that I am going to join you in the fields even BEFORE Whitfurrows... and you not only came into it, but have already passed it! Whoa, whoa! If it's like that, I would prefer putting in my own narration between it, please...

EDIT (to avoid double-posting): That is: is no one going to add anything else before the party enters the fields? If not, then I would probably ask you, lmp, to remove the last lines of your post (after the paragraph ending "...all of them.") and then I will add my own post. That's probably the best way it could be done.

EDIT 2: All right, I have already written a large part of the post, where I am simply counting with that elempi is going to remove the lines I mentioned above and that no one wants to add anything between it. I am leaving now, but will be back in the evening (in some six hours at maximum), and I hope to post it today, or if not, then tomorrow morning.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 04-22-2008 at 06:22 AM.